National Reformation Party
The name of the organization is the National Reformation Party, abbreviated to "NRP" in text below.
The purpose of the party is to run candidates throughout the states, District of Columbia (hereinafter a state) & territories of the U.S.A. for the purpose of winning elections.
The duration of NRP shall be perpetual.
Membership is free.
Registration is through applying to the NRP in written form, including electronically, and being issued with a membership number by the NRP. Further detail on joining is available on the Contact page of our website.
Any person aged 18 years or more and a citizen of the U.S.A. is entitled to be a member. Any applicant for membership is deemed to have met this requirement.
Membership can be revoked for conduct unbecoming of a member including breach of the law and/or as determined by the NRP Leadership Committee or the Chairman.
NRP organizational structure:
- Each member shall belong to a geographical Regional Division;
- Each Regional Division will have a Regional Director;
- The Regional Director will report to the NRP Chairman;
- The NRP Chairman will chair the NRP Leadership Committee, comprising of himself, the Deputy NRP Leader, the NRP Secretary, the NRP Treasurer and the following Director positions - Public Relations, Intelligence, Security, Economics, Women's and Interior
- The NRP Leader nominates the Deputy Leader, the NRP Secretary, the NRP Treasurer and all Director positions as they determine and on the basis that they are a member of the party for the duration of holding that office.
AB senior role descriptions:
- The Regional Director is responsible for day-to-day activity of their region and members within;
- The NRP Chairman, Deputy Leader & NRP Policy Director are responsible for the determination of party policy & the NRP Policy Director for their adoption & compliance;
- The NRP Treasurer shall receive, expend and account for the funds of NRP under the supervision and direction of the NRP Chairman & Leadership Committee. The NRP Treasurer shall make an annual financial report to the Leadership Committee and perform all duties required of the office by applicable law. The NRP Treasurer is responsible for oversight of all financial functions, including, but not limited to receipts, disbursements, internal and external reporting. The fiscal term of NRP shall begin on January 1 of each year. From January 1 until the Leadership Committee has approved a budget, the NRP Treasurer may authorize expenditures for any item incorporated in the previous year's budget as long as the level of expenditure is consistent with that budget and no disbursement exceeding $50 may be made by cash.
- The NRP Secretary is the recording officer for the NRP and perform duties as assigned by the NRP Leader and Leadership Committee and, in conjunction with the NRP Treasurer, is the keeper of the records of legal requirements in compliance with the laws of the U.S; and
- The Directors of Public Relations, Intelligence, Security, Economics, and Interior are responsible for the adoption of party policies and on matters under their specific sphere.
No person, group nor organization may use the name National Reformation Party or any similar designation which may cause confusion other than the National Reformation Party or a organization to which NRP grants affiliate status.
The NRP Leadership Committee may grant state-level affiliate party status to any qualifying organization requesting such status in given state(s). Organizations which wish to become state-level affiliated shall apply for such status by a written petition to the NRP Leadership Committee. Such petition shall be signed by no fewer than ten members of the applying organization residing in the appropriate state. Affiliate party status shall be granted only to those organizations which adopt the policies of NRP and file a copy of their Constitution and/or Bylaws with the NRP Secretary.
There shall be no more than 1 state-level affiliated party in a given state.
State-level affiliation may be revoked by the NRP Leadership Committee by a majority vote of the committee.
Meetings of the NRP Leadership Committee may be conducted in person or via electronic or telephonic communication with a recording of all meetings being made by the Secretary.
Other committees subordinate to the NRP Leadership Committee may be formed as necessary for the full function & growth of the NRP.
NRP may grant Honorary Membership to persons they deem worthy of such a status.